Financial Assistance Resources
At Pfizer Oncology Together, we treat your individual needs as a priority. We’ll help you identify financial assistance options so you can get your prescribed TALZENNA. We’ll also connect you with a dedicated Care Champion who has social work experience and can provide resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges. Because when it comes to support, we're in this together. For live, personalized support, call 1-877-744-5675.
Resources for eligible commercial, private, employer, and state health insurance marketplace patients:
Eligible, commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per month for TALZENNA.* There are no income requirements, forms, or faxing to enroll.Sign Up
*Limits, terms, and conditions apply. Patients are not eligible to use this card if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico. Patients may receive up to $25,000 in savings annually. The offer will be accepted only at participating pharmacies. This offer is not health insurance. No membership fees apply. Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice. For any questions, please call 1-877-744-5675, visit PfizerOncologyTogether.com/terms or write: Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560.
Help identifying resources for eligible patients with Medicare/Medicare Part D, Medicaid, and other government insurance plans:
- Assistance with searching for support from independent charitable foundations: These foundations exist independently of Pfizer and have their own eligibility criteria and application processes. Availability of support from the foundations is determined solely by the foundations
- Financial assistance through Extra Help, a Medicare Part D Low-Income Subsidy (LIS) program
- Free medicine†
†If support from independent charitable foundations or Medicare Extra Help is not available, Pfizer Oncology Together will provide eligible patients with medication for free through the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Program is a joint program of Pfizer Inc. and the Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation™. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation is a separate legal entity from Pfizer Inc. with distinct legal restrictions.
Help identifying resources for eligible patients without any form of healthcare coverage:
- Help finding coverage
- Free medicine through the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program,‡ or at a savings through the Pfizer Savings Program§
‡The Pfizer Patient Assistance Program is a joint program of Pfizer Inc. and the Pfizer Patient Assistance FoundationTM. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation is a separate legal entity from Pfizer Inc. with distinct legal restrictions. §The Pfizer Savings Program is not health insurance. For more information, call the toll-free number
Finding Resources for Your Day-to-Day. Together.
Managing day-to-day life after diagnosis can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone. With Pfizer Oncology Together, you’ll have a dedicated Care Champion who has social work experience. Your Care Champion will talk with you one-on-one in order to provide you with resources to help with some of the day-to-day challenges you may be facing.||
- Find resources for emotional support and other daily challenges. These resources include support groups, an independent organization’s helpline, and a free app designed to help you connect with loved ones
Transportation and Lodging
- Connect to an independent organization that helps eligible patients find rides and lodging for treatment-related appointments
- Receive information to help you prepare for leaving or returning to work after being diagnosed
- Get guidance on living with your condition, including nutritional information, communication tips, and toolkits specific to your prescribed medicine
||Some services are provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled by Pfizer. Availability of services and eligibility requirements are determined solely by these organizations.