Financial Assistance Resources
At Pfizer Oncology Together™, we treat your individual needs as a priority. We’ll help you identify financial assistance options so you can get your prescribed TALZENNA. We can also connect you with a dedicated Care Champion who has social work experience and will offer resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges. Because when it comes to support, we’re in this together.
Resources for eligible commercial, private, employer, and state health insurance marketplace patients:
Eligible, commercially insured patients may pay as little as $0 per month for TALZENNA.* There are no income requirements, forms, or faxing to enroll.Sign Up
*Limits, terms, and conditions apply. Patients are not eligible to use this card if they are enrolled in a state or federally funded insurance program, including but not limited to Medicare, Medicaid, TRICARE, Veterans Affairs health care, a state prescription drug assistance program, or the Government Health Insurance Plan available in Puerto Rico. Patients may receive up to $25,000 per product in savings annually. The offer will be accepted only at participating pharmacies. This offer is not health insurance. No membership fees apply. Pfizer reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend this offer without notice. For any questions, please call 1-877-744-5675, visit PfizerOncologyTogether.com/terms or write: Pfizer Oncology Together Co-Pay Savings Program, 2250 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite 300, Morrisville, NC 27560.
Help identifying resources for eligible patients with Medicare/Medicare Part D, Medicaid, and other government insurance plans:
- Assistance with searching for support from independent charitable foundations: These foundations exist independently of Pfizer and have their own eligibility criteria and application processes. Availability of support from the foundations is determined solely by the foundations
- Financial assistance through Extra Help, a Medicare Part D Low-Income Subsidy (LIS) program
- Free medicine†
†If support from independent charitable foundations or Medicare Extra Help is not available, Pfizer Oncology Together will provide eligible patients with medication for free through the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Program is a joint program of Pfizer Inc. and the Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation™. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation is a separate legal entity from Pfizer Inc. with distinct legal restrictions.
Help identifying resources for eligible patients without any form of healthcare coverage:
- Help finding coverage
- Free medicine through the Pfizer Patient Assistance Program,‡ or at a savings through the Pfizer Savings Program§
‡The Pfizer Patient Assistance Program is a joint program of Pfizer Inc. and the Pfizer Patient Assistance FoundationTM. The Pfizer Patient Assistance Foundation is a separate legal entity from Pfizer Inc. with distinct legal restrictions. §The Pfizer Savings Program is not health insurance. For more information, call the toll-free number
CARE CHAMPION SUPPORT
At Pfizer Oncology Together, our Care Champions, who have social work experience, can provide you resources that may help with some of your day-to-day challenges*:
- We can connect you to diagnosis-specific support groups, an independent organization that offers short-term counseling, and a free app, developed by Pfizer Oncology, to help patients connect with loved ones and ask for the support they need.
- To help support your overall health and well-being, we’ve created resources about physical and mental health, as well as nutrition tips and healthy recipes developed in partnership with dietitians who specialize in oncology nutrition. We can also provide you with information to help you understand your prescribed TALZENNA.
- If you need assistance with transportation or lodging for treatment-related appointments, we’ll connect you to independent organizations that offer these services for free to qualifying patients.
And if you’re leaving work for a period of time during treatment, or preparing to return to work, we can send you information to help make the transition easier.
*Some services are provided through third-party organizations that operate independently and are not controlled by Pfizer. Availability of services and eligibility requirements are determined solely by these organizations.